Scoring Matches with PitchPad Pavilion
(To see Pavilion's powerful analysis capabilities, click here)
- PitchPad Pavilion makes it easy to score a match. You'll no longer have to hunt around for someone who knows how to score a match. We've found that even children can do it!
- But it lets you capture far more information than traditional scorebooks ever could.
- With just three mouse clicks, you can record where the ball pitched, where it was struck to, and how many runs were scored.
- User-friendly, flexible and reliable. Caters for a wide variety of disciplines (limited overs, 20-20, junior rules etc).
- Designed in partnership with coaches, scorers and players.
Screenshots - see how easy it is to score with Pavilion
Most of your scoring is done using the panel shown below:
To record a ball, first click where it pitched (this is optional and can be switched off):
Then click on whichever button is appropriate. In the example below, one run was scored, but just about every possible eventuality is available in the buttons shown.
Then, if relevant, you will be shown the field panel. Just click wherever on the field the ball was struck.
If you wish you can make notes on each ball (this is an option that you can switch on or off).
And instantly the scoreboard, innings and over panels, and the batting and bowling summaries are updated.
And at any point during the match, very detailed charts and graphs are just a mouse click away (see this page for examples of what's possible).